Kim speaks on a variety of different real estate topics and can accommodate anything from a one-hour keynote session to an all day class. Although Kim has some favorite topics she believes is of especial value to Realtors, she is also happy to custom design a presentation specific to your audience’s needs.
Kim is also a CRS Instructor for the Residential Real Estate Council and teaches a variety of approved CRS courses. CRS is recognized as the premiere education designation within residential real estate. To earn a CRS Designation, a designee is requires to meet both production thresholds (home sales) and education requirements (core classes).
Below is a list of CRS Classes Kim can teach:
Top of Mind Techniques to Boost Your Brand
Mastering Relevant, Consumer-Focused Marketing
7 Things Successful Agents Do Differently: A Proven Business System
Building a Team to Grow Your Business
Below is a course designed by Kim that can be tailored to your needs as a one hour or three hour course.
Nurture your Network to Feed Your Business.
In this content rich course, attendees will go deep on methods to deepen relationships with their clients and increase their referral network. Utilizing clients events, national holidays and a fun twist on connecting with those who know, like and trust you, this class will take away any excuse you or your agents may have for call reluctance. Step away from your computer and get together with your clients. A 365 plan to deepen your client relationships for a consistent, long term real estate career. After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Implement a 12 month schedule of social media and blog content ideas for consistent, relevant contact with your clients
- Plan and execute effect client gathers with great results and referrals
- Daily, weekly and monthly connections for consistency and a solid repeat and referral business model.
This course offering is available as a 1 hour or half day, depending on the need. CE credit may be available depending on your states guidelines. Contact Kim for more details.
Kim current teaching on the following subjects that may be customized for your brokerage and Association.
- Business Planning (individual agents, teams, brokerages and associations)
- Building a Team (When to leverage your first hire, how to hire, compensation plans and onboarding)
- Realtor Math – It’s an epidemic! – Track and source your business like never before